Vitafer Gold Original –Syrup x 500 ml -Sexual enhancer!
Flavor: Caramel-100% Natural Product
Vitafer is a multivitamin syrup that it can help increase sexual desire and performance, maintain stronger erections and control and combat fatigue. 100% natural product. It is a progressive treatment, with a long-lasting effect in increasing the body’s energies
Ferrous sulfate, sorbitol 70%, Propylene Glycol, Ginseng, Caramel flavor, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B3, Purified water.
- It is a multivitamin enhancer.
- Increases and enhances sexual desire.
- Helps with impotence.
- Helps control fatigue.
- Helps to maintain better sexual potency.
- Provides a healthy lifestyle and increases stamina.
- Helps increase energy levels and body vitality.
- Helps increase stamina, virility and orgasms.
- Vitafer Gold Original similar to borochon, promotes libido and sexual desire.
- Helps maintain lower levels of fatigue.
- Strengthens and increases the functioning of the reproductive system.
Asians, especially Chinese, have used ginseng—both the Asian and American species—for centuries and praise its virtues: that it makes aging people young, lets dying people live, wards off fatigue, and can add decades to one’s life.
Chinese people often share legends and folktales about ginseng transforming into various kind figures, helping people overcome all sorts of sickness and difficulties.
Such stories demonstrate a reverence not only for ginseng, but also for any type of medical panacea. Even Carl Linnaeus, the famous sixteenth-century Swedish botanist, knew of ginseng’s value and established for it a new genus: Panax,from the ancient Greek πᾶν (pân or “all”) + ἄκος (ákos or “cure”), meaning “all-curing” or “panacea.”
Although many Westerners associate ginseng with traditional Chinese culture, the average person in China rarely encounters the herb.
Chinese officials strictly regulate the harvest and trade of ginseng, which is extremely expensive because of its scarcity in the wild. Its elusiveness, along with the belief in its healing properties, make it seem sacred, even divine—something reserved only for Chinese royalty.
Take one tablespoon (15 ml) a day.