Ground FlaxSeed x 450 g- variety with Wheat germ, Oats and Psyllium. Improve your digestion and intestinal movement!
It is a dietary fiber that helps promote intestinal transit. It is rich in essential oils Omega 3, same as our available flaxseed powder.
The researchers behind a 2012 studyTrusted Source involving 17 people found that consuming ground flax seed lowered LDL cholesterol levels and helped the body remove fat, although they note that the overall diet may also play a role. The team suggested that dietary flaxseed may be useful for lowering cholesterol levels.
Improves digestion. It favors intestinal transit as it is a food rich in fiber. It is also a natural antioxidant very rich in essential fatty acids.
Special to keep the intestinal flora in good condition, and increases the feeling of satiety. It softens the mucosa of the stomach and intestine, and can be recommended for people with a sensitive stomach.
It has the ability to absorb fluids, increasing the volume and weight of the stool, which causes a distention of the intestinal wall, accelerating the transit through the colon.
Ground FlaxSeed Benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Provider of energy and health to our muscles.
- High content of vitamin F.
- One of its greatest properties is found in the fatty acids it contains, which help reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood and strengthen the cardiovascular system.
- Helps to strengthen the defenses of our body.
- It can aid in weight loss.
- Helps control cholesterol.
- Excellent for digestion.
- It is probiotic.
- Helps in blood sugar control.
- Relieves constipation.
- Good for cardiovascular health.
- It is an ally against diarrhea.
- Beneficial in diabetes.
Mix two tablespoons in a glass of water or juice, and drink immediately
Cautions and Warnings:
- After opening, consume in the shortest possible time, and refrigerate.
- Keep in a cool, well-sealed place.