Calcium 1000 mg

Calcium is an essential mineral that your body needs for numerous functions, including bone health. About 99% of calcium in your body is stored in the bones and teeth, while the remaining 1% is found in other tissues, such as muscle and blood.

You can get calcium through various sources of food that contain calcium. However, when you don’t eat enough a variety of food that is rich in calcium, you may experience calcium deficiency which can later on lead to the weakening of the bone. Because of this, it is recommended that you take calcium supplements daily to achieve adequate calcium intake and prevent bone loss.


Category Tag

No Artificial Color – No Flavor – No Preservatives – No Sugar – No Starch – No Milk – No Lactose – No Soy –  No Gluten – No Wheat – No Yeast – No Mercury

Other Ingredients:

  • Microcrystalline Cellulose
  • Magnesium Stearate
  • Croscarmellose Sodium
  • Stearic Acid


Dietary Supplement

60 Tablets


Directions: Adults, take one (1) Tablet daily, preferably with a meal, as a dietary supplement.