Borochon para que sirve: can improve oxygen transport in the blood, promoting better sexual performance. Que esperas llama ya! Call now!
Borochon is a 500 ml Sexual Enhancer.
Borochon para que sirve is an energizing syrup that contains all natural products such as: Borojó, Chontaduro, Phosphorus, B complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. It is a natural energizer without sugar or caffeine.
Borojó and chontaduro are tropical and exotic fruits of the Colombian Pacific, and are considered two of the tropical foods with the highest nutritional values.
Borojó can improve oxygen transport in the blood, promoting better sexual performance. Likewise, it is one of the most amazing fruits with an extraordinary set of energetic health benefits due to its content of B-spectrum vitamins.
In addition, Chontaduro is rich in carbohydrates, proteins, carotene and niacin, key substances for human health. The Chontaduro, is listed as a great source of natural energy, which greatly helps the metabolism of fats.
Borochon what is good for:
- Its compounds help as natural stimulants to be with natural energy wherever you want to go.
- Helps to increase your sexual performance the same way vitafer does it.
- The Borojó and the Chontaduro, are the most wonderful contribution of nature, to sexual well-being.
- Borochon para que sirve provides you with an increase in your extra energy levels for your daily activities.
- They provide a good portion of dietary fiber.
- They are an excellent source of phosphorus.
- Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- They help reduce fatigue during exercise sessions.
- Maintains your alertness during the day.
- Taste of Guarana, and sweetened with honey.
- Extra recharge of energy, vitality and power.
- According to popular belief, borojó (Borojoa patinoi cuatrec.) fruit is recognized for its preservative properties, possibly related to the presence of phenolic compounds.
- The content of polyphenols and their antimicrobial activity against pathogens as Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus were evaluated in this research.
- Borojó fruit has polyphenol content between 600 and 800 mg gallic acid/100gr, and antimicrobial activity against S. aureus and E. coli with inhibition halos between 12 and 9 mm respectively.
- These results showed the advantages that have this fruit from the Rubiaceae family as a potential antimicrobial agent in food and cosmetics industries.
Take One (1) cup in the morning or when you need it, or 2 tablespoons (equivalent to 30 ml) per day.